ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-495

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I don't think there'll be a problem from the Noteholders... the convertibles are securities and can only be redeemed under their terms... the investor needing money back isn't one of them. As far as I know, these don't depend on company financials in between issue and redemption. Convertibles usually find their way from the underwriter to real investors looking for a return, such as fixed income/credit funds. The CVI and the SGX ones haven't really worked out all that well so far for them, but making a poor selection sometimes happens.

The warehouse facilities are another matter, as a lender, you want your loan to be overcollateralised and to be able to call for more collateral or repayment before things get really bad. Covenants on things like cash balances and leverage, measured on test dates, can trigger activity. We don't have visibility on those but you can guess that they won't wait for liquid assets to drop too close to zero. The FY result will be interesting. This isn't advice, but the Notes to the Financial Statements will be very interesting and you can ignore anything with a font size > 10 points.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.