ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

Whoa. Haven't checked back on ZIP since I sold out when they...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Whoa. Haven't checked back on ZIP since I sold out when they started printing too many shares and acquiring pretend overseas companies. Glad I got out where I did, but of course wish it were at the top. I got shot to bits for suggesting their level of dilution was far too high (well before BOT was chiming in) and here we are in the meagre cents and nothing has changed. I said this is headed to penny stock territory and got shot down. I'm not here like BOT to circle-jerk a 'told you so' thing, but I'm just pointing out that delusion is dangerous.

This company survives by spending shareholder's money. Their entire income (realistically) comes from printing shares. Basically at the 1 billion shares mark (yes, 1 BILLION shares) and they're not even a mining company. The only way to stay afloat is to print more shares, and right now the shares are worth nothing, so they'll have to print (as Goodfella has said for the past few years) so many millions of shares that dilution is even more crazy. Take a look at DHR - a company who did the same. Now nobody buys anything, and they print billions of shares every 5 minutes with the hope that someone will buy some.

I suspect ZIP is about to go broke. Peter and co have filled their pockets, and even the wife has been filling her retirement account (as per ASX releases last year) so they don't care. Watch them gear up for a fade back into the hedges Homer Simpson style. You can't deny that their entire business model is;

1. Release exciting 'news' about acquisitions. Glossy, high colour excitement documents with stock photos of happy people
    2. Print more shares, do constant SPPs and management print their own performance shares, dilute the hell out of shareholders
    3. Dump shares on the market, fill pockets
    4. Goto 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.67M 7.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19271 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 5212 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.