ZIP 0.29% $1.75 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-656

1. 8,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1040
    Last week we were treated to 'A thorough text book analysis of all of ZIP's reported figures, to the benefit of Hot Copper readers, posting a simple analysis that is pretty much what you'd read at any covering broker, would you pay for such a service - many Hot Copper investors don't, hence I post' from a chap with an MBA and Masters in Finance, a Professional (not lowly retail) Investor.

'Guys, its an extremely large and complicated business and requires similar analysis, which few are prepared to do. ZIP will be profitable in 1HFY24 - with added guidance for 2HFY23 to be positive for the full half. I don't know who is selling down here, but its well after the horse has bolted and been well and truly corralled again. I like buying companies on the verge of going cash flow positive, before the markets really pick up on it. This one is staring the mkts in the face and I openly admit I have over-estimated their efficiency by buying in a little too early, but am buying more here.'

That chap has been reported in another forum this morning:

'Jump on ZIP threads. You will see massive short influence. Not just in trading but posters on HC who have no positions bagging the stock all day, every day. Shorting influence on ___ pales in comparison.'

So that chap has been able to identify people posting in the ZIP forum as shorters. Except those who parrot and embellish the shiny purple stuff pumped out by ZIP.

T
    he empirical message is so different, what has gone wrong????????????? Perhaps just a little concious bias. LMAO biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.005(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.80 $1.72 $15.61M 8.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 35282 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.76 34556 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.