ZIP 0.74% $1.35 zip co limited..

The only way you'd have made any money on this dog is if you...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    The only way you'd have made any money on this dog is if you bought in the last 4 months. Everyone else (beyond shorters) have lost money.

I think the only people buying this at the moment are those who think 'oh, it was $14 once, it can totally go back there!', but those people don't understand how many shares have been issued since then, and how impossible it would be to get anywhere near that with the crazy dilution. Lots of people made money in the crazy hype (I was lucky enough to make a good few quid, didn't sell exactly at the top, but was lucky all the same) - but I doubt it's going to 775% gains again in a single year, ever.

This is the company that acquired questionable foreign 'companies' like the fake one in India that went broke in December. Straight out of the scammers playbook. Fake news about expansion and world domination, all in shady countries with no checks and balances. I wonder who really got all the money in India? 50 MILLION dollars of it! Was probably funneled back to family members, mates and dodgy things - this company has a habit of paying directly to family superannuation accounts and the like. Their 400 million dollar cap raise to 'expand overseas' was a classic money raising scam. Turns out it was all rubbish, and they've since been a little 'silent' on those expansions into third world countries with no way to verify things.

Just be careful. I wouldn't trust their paperwork. This is a company that survives and thrives by printing shares. It doesn't make money, it will never make money. Hype is the only thing it sells to easily fooled investors. That's just my 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.35
Change
-0.010(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.551B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.42 $1.34 $10.03M 7.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 62662 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.35 107420 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.