ZIP 2.14% $1.44 zip co limited..

#BnplGoingToZero, page-10

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    What's the point of your posts now? You don't even attempt to fairly counter-argue and you move about all over the place when actual numbers are brought into the discussion.

I came to you about 2 weeks ago and absolutely annihilated you in Affirm vs Zip growth. You then clearly reported me and got that account banned. As in literally 3 mins after my ban, you posted, and it was early AF in the morning. I'm more leaning towards you actually being a mod considering the time frames and you probably did the ban yourself. But anyway...

I put up like 5 sets of solid figures connected to growth metrics that in my opinion proved Zip was ahead of Affirm in overall growth. Which is expected, considering it's at a younger phase in it's US growth. So I said it was still nothing against Affirm, as they're relatively where they should be in growth.

You then desperately tried to cling to the one growth metric that Affirm is beating Zip in. i.e. Customer acquisitions. You wrote like 10 paragraphs on that one single thing and tried to tie it towards literally everything to do with growth haha

Now you still give a blanket statement of "The volume which Affirm, Klarna, and Afterpay continue to grow at compared to Zip, who've had 3 consecutive U.S. slowed quarters, is also very critical". You don't even mention the KPI/s you're referring to. You don't give specific numbers. You don't go into any detail at all.

You know why? Because I already did that for you and you couldn't handle it and basically did a moderator rage quit. The vast majority of the data doesn't support your theory. That's why you never throw up growth numbers unless it's either customer acquisitions or irrelevant nonsense that you don't tie back to the growth rates of the big 3 BNPLers when they were at the stage Zip is at.

In other words, you cherry pick data to suit your bias. I on the other hand, posted as much data as I could. I knew that the more I posted the better it was for my argument, because I had the truth on my side.

So, seriously, why on earth do you even post anymore if you can't back up what you say against someone that bases their opposing opinion on data? If you can't come back with anything, then you should technically change your mind. But you don't.

All you do nowadays is respond to this idiot Goodfella because you'll get a like minded response to reinforce your opinion, or validate your intellect somehow through deluding yourself into thinking his opinion on your opinion is spot on just because BNPL is in a downtrend and you think he's now a genius because of it haha.

Goodfella... the genius that didn't know what a warrant is, but yet has been on CNBC to talk about his dot com prediction. That's the guy you now seek like minded conversation with haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.030(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.616B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.49 $1.41 $20.04M 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 247305 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 37672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.