BNR 2.00% 5.1¢ bulletin resources limited

Thank you OZBandit for starting this thread, hopefully we can...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

Thank you OZBandit for starting this thread, hopefully we can keep all the latest here so it’s all easy to track. I would like to share my opinion and outlook predictions below.

I’m new on board, I can’t believe how blind I was not noticing this one. I spent two years of my old remaining life wasting my time with these charlatan stocks (specifically TKM and TEM) they skinned me alive and wiped out two thirds of my money- shame on those crooked clowns.

After doing my own research I emphatically believe that this stock (BNR) is where my last one third of liquid money should go and the upside is so humongous, I have no doubt that at the very least it could comfortably restore my losses on the aforementioned dog stocks that took me to the cleaners, however I, just like the rest are now locked (or locking in) and loaded for what exciting times lay ahead just around the bend.

I also want to also pay my respects to the long term holders of this stock for keeping the faith!

I always try and learn a new thing or two, even at my old age. One thing I would like to share (just learned this week) is the ‘Golden Cross’ indicator in stock analysis charting. When it crosses, it indicates the beginning of a huge upward bull trend. I did historical cross checks with many other stocks, and it is very reliable, so much so I have found it in every case I scrutinized, including WC8 and AZS.

As of the other day we have emphatically steam rolled through it- and the Golden Cross has formed. The beginning has just begun- so strap in, hop on board- big time!

Check the link out and see for yourself. Try it on other stocks, select ‘Golden Cross’ in the chart options.

Here is the link-

https://www.marketindex.com.au/asx/bnr?src=search-all

I noticed in the WC8 chat that there is a thread that asks, ‘where will all the $3.50 Azure sellers reinvest?’

After posting this I will reply on assert that it will be Bulletin! Drill Baby Drill!!!

PS. For those that have been following me over the years- I am still 1000% with BDM (long term- long term Michael O’Keefe gem- in a few years my prediction looking at the high $1’s.)

But the fast lane action and excitement is forming here, happy and privileged to be in at these prices (and that I had some left to put in). Best of luck to all the holders.

Peace out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ $25.69K 534.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 284461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.