BNR 8.16% 5.3¢ bulletin resources limited

Hey Mate,Update on the Twitter/X tweet I was referring to. The...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Hey Mate,

Update on the Twitter/X tweet I was referring to. The post stating “just had a call with Management, permit should be in before the end of November” has been removed.

Just talked a non-holder who can’t stand the culprits antics from emailing a snap shot of the Tweet to BNR Management. Let’s face it, we don’t want BNR Management shutting down phone calls & emails to loyal holders due to trust issues. They have been very good with investor relations and I don’t see why we should be punished. Especially if we get speeding tickets and Management have to justify that they did not give out price sensitive info that is posted on Social Media.

Anyway, it pays to be careful when ramping to not get too carried away. Ones actions could hurt others even when one is only out for personal gain.

Just thought I’d let you know as like others you seem to care about BNR and the Board/Management. You also seem to have a low tolerance for BS too.

Solid day mate. Not much happened. Just consolidating here waiting for news. That’s what I’m hoping anyway.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $28.27K 531.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 48948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 44893
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.