BNR 8.16% 5.3¢ bulletin resources limited

Not mysterious at all. Very true. Someone sold a parcel for...

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Not mysterious at all. Very true. Someone sold a parcel for their own reason. Good riddance? Who cares mate, it's their money and they can what they like with it.

As for others with their comparisons to ASX Lithium Explorer Cos like KM1, RDN etc and the discrepancy with BNR's MC, that's just "Sunshine & Rainbows" bull$hit. It's totally misleading to compare these projects at this stage because the market has absolutely no idea whether BNR will actually be able to drill at their Ravensthorpe Project let alone mine it. Until this permit comes through then there isn't a level playing field for MC valuations with others. At this stage BNR's MC is being punished due to the lack of this permit.

So if people are bewildered, surprised & amazed with where BNR's MC is at then maybe they should consider this. It's the uncertainty that's holding BNR down. I truly believe that to be fact.

No amount of fluffy comparison posts at this stage will change that. No amount of posts saying "I spoke to DMIRS and they said November for the permit" (that poster/holder has since sold BNR and has now told others on other threads that he doesn't think BNR will be allowed to mine Ravensthorpe) will change that. No amount of posts on Twitter saying "Spoke to Management and they said permit in November" will change that.

The permit is the only thing that will change where BNR is at. We all need to be aware that others in the past 2-3 months are/were here to ramp this with their posts purely for their own benefit. That's the game they play.

All the best BNR holders.

@Donnychong, I hope our patience is rewarded too mate and I believe that BNR Management are doing everything possible to create Shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $28.27K 531.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 165408 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 48948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 44893
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.