BNR 9.76% 4.5¢ bulletin resources limited

BNR Surrounds ARN’s Niobe Lease

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663

ARN produced the goods on Friday with a left field ann focusing on Niobe after reviewing historical data from Drilling that was conducted in 1988

The data suggests a Rubidium deposit thats globally significant..

The Niobe ARN lease E59/2137 where this rubidium is located is tiny in size (Approx 2km2) and luckily for BNR holders the BNR lease under application E59/2413 is 68km2 & completely surrounds Niobe and dwarfs it in size.

With the media coverage from publishers over the weekend regarding ARN & it’s new Rubidium I wouldn’t be surprised to see the punters looking at BNR as there maybe a strong chance the pegmatites extend and are abundant in BNR ground.

It will be an interesting few months to see how this plays out and what ARN drills determine in sept.

let’s hope BNR have some data of their own and it’s as compelling as Niobe.

I must say I’m also very impressed with the Acquisition of BRN Ravensthorpe Project and BNR is one of the cheapest Lithium explorers on the ASX,

Ravensthorpe looks good.:…

57km2 of annabelle volcanic sequence similar to GXY Mt Caitlin mine & only 12km away,

previous Drilling returned 10m @ 1.1%Li with 1m @2.9%Li - which is a very good result

Lots to be positive about here and shareholders should be enthusiastic

Last edited by Pilbara Wanderer: 28/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $13.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $6.573K 152.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9817 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 206076 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.