POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I must confess to a relapse. Almost an hour ago I briefly took...

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2244
    I must confess to a relapse. Almost an hour ago I briefly took myself off The TB Cleansing Diet® that I had so dutifully maintained for the past month (oh boy, do I feel so much cleaner!) to have a quick squiz at this. I was shocked at its brevity and thought that either someone had gained unauthorized access to that poster's account or I had entered a weird parallel universe. But minutes later this thread popped up and I calmed myself that I had not, in fact, left Kansas. Order is restored. (Phew!)

Seriously though, the *prospect* (it's only that at this stage) of an int'l fund taking first steps at acquiring a strategic(?) stake is encouraging. The underlying beneficial owner could be anybody, however, if Pershing acquired the stock in the capacity of custodial broker. The fact that prices have since slid lower suggests that this shareholder is not prepared to chase the price. Probably happy to just pick the low hanging fruit by taking material share chunks when the opportunity presents (thinking EOQ CRs), rather than wasting time trying to net small holder shares and whipping up a frenzy.

This is the scenario that was on my mind since yesterday's 3B was released, rather than any whacky conspiracy theory. It's much more mundane, but much, much more plausible.

A new dawn on Monday?. I think not. But it *could* be (zero guarantees in this game) the hint of a whiff of seeds of a brighter future when the macro international supply problems eventually resolve themselves - whenever the hell that might be.

TB, if you tone down the ADHD, evangalism and general combativeness, you'll be much better received. In any case, a thumb for you today (for the short version post).

Just one investor's thoughts. Nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $308 68.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 67484980 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16076848 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.