RSG 1.01% 50.0¢ resolute mining limited

No wonder I'm holding all the green dogs except OGC & DCN. OGC...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402

No wonder I'm holding all the green dogs except OGC & DCN.
    OGC because of it's Phillipines exposure and DCN is not going to make money for more than a year if we are to go by their hedging(apart from any operational issues)

I believe those other on the green list are on their way to make good money for their holders. I reckon 50-100% upside without gold going to USD 2000 or 3000. I think all those miners will be very very happy to see gold price at USD 1750 for the the next 2-3 years.

There aren't much bargains left in the ASX gold sector at $1750 gold price. Some of them are fully or overvalued.
    Don't think MML should be in the Yellow box, rather in the Dark green box. If not for Phillipines exposure, MML should be easy over $1.50. Plenty of run left. Sorry for mentioning other miners, in no way it's a cross promotion, just my honest opinion.

GDX has broken out but GDXJ is way off it's 2016 high's. First attempt in February failed miserably, now it is building a case for a second attempt. Plenty of frustrated sellers at $40-45 region. Could take 9-12 months to well and truly breakout of the 45-50 region. By that time RSG could be above $1.50 if operational side performs as management have portrayed.

RSG has spent /invested a lot of investors money for a good 3 years. The company now is in much better shape than 6-9 months ago. Ravenswood sold, Fresh new capital injection, Debt reduced, operational improvement, Gold price USD 1700+ and supposedly going higher. The patient one will be rewarded. Those who are short one day and long the other will highly likely miss out on the eventual run up, unless they play with a small portion of their holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.131M 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210192 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 157308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.