RSG 1.01% 50.0¢ resolute mining limited

@loki Very much agree with your overall view. You may get your...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    @loki

Very much agree with your overall view.

You may get your pullback as early as tonight as it's quite overdue. End of the week and if not this week then next week end of the month book squaring.
    But I don't want to get caught short on RSG. I am happy to go short SLR, RMS or NST & SAR.

There's new money pumped in nearly 200 million dollars at $1.10 by the sharks(Institutional Investors)
    The banking syndicate have cleared the deck and streamlined the loan facility.
    Operational improvement.
    The lagging asset has been offloaded.

I know RSG has under-performed for quite sometime but now I feel like a whole lot of work has been done for me to now just buy, hold, sit & relax. Put it this way...I am happy to sell SLR and risk my money on RSG. I love dogs.

Also I'm trusting the shark & the banks more than myself.

I'm backing in order from high to low....SBM, WGX, RSG, AMI & MML. (There's money to be made)
    Will work on DCN but feel like no rush......it shouldn't go past 40c for quite sometime unless there is some major discovery.
    Sold out DEG and now holding a bundle of BDC ( a fantastic undeveloped project nearing DFS) & also GMD & PMY( very promising projects)
    RXL & KAI just for pure specualtion.

The four major banks are very cheap. Right now I'm favoring the banks than the overvalued gold miners.
    RSG is not one of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.064B
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.131M 8.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 210192 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 157308 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.