PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Board Addition

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    New board Member

For those of you out there that think we are not in need of an additional member

Check the chart out below

acw chart.jpg

On the 1st of December 2014 a Mr Martin Rogers joined ACW

For those well researched on ANP they will realize the connection i am talking about

You may think one man cannot make the difference all I will say is look at the chart when Martin Rogers joined
    ACW

Then when you have checked the chart out,

check out ACWs Announcements

Then when you have checked out ACWs announcements

Check out ANPs Announcements

Then come back and tell me why ACW on their Announcements have gone from 4c on the 1st December 2014 to 15c today

Then come back and tell me for all we have achieved pipeline wise why, are we sat on 12c today

As you are all aware I will throw no stones at management for all they have achieved pipeline wise and will reserve any criticism until post deal.

One thing I am sure of after looking at the ACW chart, which is a cracker I may add

I HOPE above all HOPES that management have some big guns loaded ready to fire post partner deal

Personally i would see anything less than 30c consolidated firm base post Ann of a deal

a failure

Here is HOPING we are now in the build up to the figures that Gassy has gone on about for so long.

Please note the above is not meant to be negative

These are the questions as a holder with a substantial amount invested in ANP

I have to ask myself

I just thought i would share as always my thoughts

I will post my old sentiment today

GO ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $52.59K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56645 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 109832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.