NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

board and broker coverage, page-14

1. 4,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    There is 'always' some excitement when the drilling starts. Until that result comes in its all hopes and dreams. The pros are in feeding as well. They just know exactly what a good result is and get out if its not. In fact the more excitement the better the result had better be ! because it could even be a good result, but not good enough. Buy the rumour, sell the fact. Im learning and its taken me 2 years ! and a lot of money !

So, when does the next round of drilling start ? ! ?

PS: TBE, your on a roll. Very psyched up. If your right, I hope u win. Technical problems would be valid and serious issues if slackness and/or incompetence were the reason.

Or they could be genuine technical problems.

Do you have experience on drilling rigs ?

Could u 'very briefly' tell me why your convinced its incompetence ?

Dont want to p u off, but for the record, I have to say, complex jobs can undo some pretty smart people...its not TV out there in the real world. Putting a fire under people doesnt solve complex technical issues, can in fact make them worse. Short term/short sighted solutions are often the result of extreme pressure.

But its our money, so I agree, if NSE have 50mill then should have the best people...or very good... and certainly not very average.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.