JRV 0.00% 2.0¢ jervois global limited

Yes, it is very frustrated to see the price of your loved shares...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, it is very frustrated to see the price of your loved shares come down so quickly and so ruthless.

However the difference between the mistake and lesson is if you could find what's your problems not others. It is somewhat called self-awareness.

I have made a lot of mistakes as a bargain hunter. But I am never regret to get JRV after draft agreement of its CRR deal. I bought it since I gamble pennies for dollars.

You have to get the emotion, expectation, and guess work out of you market playing. It is somewhat called environment.

I don't know how much truth in the writing about DP and I don't think DP is a successful businessman at least now since anyway JRV has not shot up.

However how many junior with the laterite nickel have been very successful? It needs some triggering or unprecedented events to shoot up. If no this unprecedented events, some juniors, such as JRV just could not break down the limitation internally and externally.

All of pennies have the risks to eat all of your capital with the potential to greatly reward you. It is your job to get balance between the risks and rewards not the management team of any penny stocks.

I don't put my hopes on any management team since I am not qualified to evaluate them. Seriously saying I don't know how bad DP is and I don't know how good the people who want to replace DP. I don't think I could know.

In our life, how many times have you misjudged the situation and people? I just leave some room for my misjudgment. If you want to replace DP, you should ask the new MD put good enough money into JRV. You are a businessman and you should have the money to put in. If you could not put your money in, how could I trust your capability and your credibility?

However I do think it could be a chance of the change. Why don't I trust the new MD? I could not say I distrust the new one but I don't want bet my JRV pennies on anyone but the laterite nickel mining. It just takes time to let some good things happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $64.95K 3.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42567 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 10021 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.