BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

For all of the negative aspersions we have cast on this forum...

1. 9,438 Posts.
    For all of the negative aspersions we have cast on this forum over the years on WR - no doubt the one deal he did pull off (the cap raising in 07) literally three weeks before the GFC hit saved the company.

Having said that, his contract was sufficiently padded with enough cash to ensure that he can rest comfortably for a long time to come .. which in the eyes of many is a disappointing outcome given Marillana has never mined a gram of ore. Having said that, I believe that Wayne always intended to hang around for the conclusion ... the owners however have clearly lost patience.

I'm not sure Colin is a long-termer either... more of a "stop-gap".... and clearly a rail deal is nowhere near on the horizon. You don't fire the CEO if you are about to sign up with FMG... you fire him because your "advanced negotiations" have gone nowhere.

We have all climbed aboard the Wah Nam roller coaster now ... next stop is "who knows where" .. although if they keep paying out Executives on big severance packages they will burn through what cash is left in quick time.

Norgard is still clinging on ... for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.