KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Amer - get of your damn high horse will you?Have a look at all...

1. 887 Posts.
    Amer - get of your damn high horse will you?

Have a look at all the posts on this thread since that last announcement regarding divestment, and dud EP437 wells. I cannot remember reading one that was POSITIVE or ENDEARING of the current board members, and their decisions.

In fact nearly all of them seem to be filled with a sense of anger/rage/frustration/call it whatever you want.

See there were some of us that were prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. Now that is no longer the case. We are not going to tell you, that you were right all along or anything like that. So quit expecting it! I'm still not sure since you were so negative - why you didn't sell out sooner! Would have saved your from another 1c drop in the shareprice!

Radioactive. You'll have my support, but only on one condition. We retain Songo Songo West. Dilute us if you have to, but the whole area is highly prospective for Gas/oil and I think that is our best chance at turning things around. A farmout of the southern Italy tennemant would be preferable too (the one without constraints on it).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.