ACF 2.75% $1.12 acrow limited

board lost support of wei an, page-2

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    Len-Hun, we have taken a poll overnight, of members in our investment club.

The result is very definite. And we suggest every shareholder read the article today in "High Grade" magazine.

One hundred and six (106) members WILL buy Noble shares if Resolute win, and if Norris and the board are effectively removed.

We have received lots of other feedback from members.

Apparently, many people think that the incompetent Norris and the board are the only real impediment to this stock taking off.

I wish you all well and will follow with great interest.

As pointed out today by the independent research article on "High Grade" magazine;

(Quote)

UNLESS the Chinese firm Zhongrun speedily counter punches with something PRETTY SPECIAL, Resolute Mining’s well-crafted foray into Noble Mineral Resources and its Bibiani project – at the behest of existing Noble shareholders !!! – could deliver the gold miner its next growth step in West Africa.

(End Quote).

The independent reviews are in, and they all support Resolute. We believe that only one (1) man stands in the way of Noble's share price potentially doubling over-night. This test will surely prove how much quality and intelligence the bulk of Noble's shareholders have.

Either way, you will get what you deserve, a great outcome, or your own demise. Good luck. I am posting as a neutral observer, who has no shares, and who has never owned or cared about Resolute either. Today I scoured the globe for all independent reviews and analyses, and the quote above pretty well sums it up. There really is only 1 quality bid.

The Resolute offer is obviously a real winner for all parties, except Norris and his agenda. No doubt, Norris and his team are calling all major shareholders now, and making promises, their survival is at stake. Why have Noble's very dear and patient and respectful shareholders put up with this for so long? It beats me. What a good company this could be under the tutelage of an experienced and technically successful Australian African gold miner. If Resolute wins, my compatriots and I will all look forward to being Noble shareholders, and a hell of a lot of other people will too.

PS: Great quote by Sun Tzu that you posted, and very appropriate and timely, given the circumstances.

Gw

There are two things I know of that are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity. And I am not sure about the universe.
    (Albert Einstein)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.