RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

your post mirrors my exact position. I sold 2/3 at a significant...

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    your post mirrors my exact position. I sold 2/3 at a significant loss also however after being through the ups and downs I felt my last 1/3 may as well go to the grave or if one day they pull their finger out I still have some skin in the game. However I too felt the process of selling my flagship stock a relief. I stewed on it for weeks and months making sure I didn’t sell from my emotional absolute frustration with the rollout and lack of any traction. My concerns were
    - Haven’t converted any Telehealth in euro why?
    - Track record haven’t converted doesn’t give great confidence regardless if they manage to pull the rabbit out the hat.
    - Free morayfield triage extended obviously a third term with no update. More freebies and zero monetary commitment screams desperation to me by TK “please keep using it” (he did not say that it’s me just reading between the lines of zero communication)
    - No hardware update
    - Imminent cap raise within 6 months which will severely dilute shares and no dream to sell other than failed fda submission and terrible earnings/growth/nothing
    - diabolical sleep check earnings! Literally ONE person makes more working at Bunnings than a whole team managed to make.
    - sleep check app not even reasonably priced for what you get for it.
    - resapp experience I had on Phenix was absolute shambles and took several attempts to even make it through the sign up process. Phenix app was terrible and had endless bugs and almost exposed zero QA or testing. But what concerned me was that this obviously meant that RAP hadn’t/didn’t/don’t continually check in on the process with their 2 only clients. If you were experiencing slim to zero Telehealth consults wouldn’t you dot the i’s and cross your T’s making sure there weren’t any hiccups?
    - if Medgate or other positive news is released it’s going to take significant tight, clarified commercial contracts to turn this sentiment around. Even then the weight on the shoulders of the SP is all the way up to 50c. selling pressure all the way to 50c at a diluted share price.

The only positive I can currently see at the moment which is all based on “hope” that Medgate do a deal.

to me even a miracle of good announcements the SP will be in the pits for a solid 12-18 months. Don’t get me wrong I don’t want it to be as I’m still invested I’m just being realistic and believe after 5 plus years invested it’s time to take a coupla chips off the table even if it’s significantly less than I put in.

still have my fingers and toes crossed they can sign some deals and land some contracts as I think this tech could be incredible in a multitude of settings. Until then as we have always done.... we wait... we cross our fingers and Hope something good is announced pre-open one morning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.