RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Since TK executed his options, RAP has traded a lot more volume...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Since TK executed his options, RAP has traded a lot more volume than 10mil. Not to mention could always find an off-market buyer. So he definitely could have gotten rid of them if he really wanted (which yes would look very bad).

Anyway my point was simply that people keep bringing up his initial sale of half (to facilitate executing the options and tax obligations) as a sign of his supposed negative sentiment towards the company and its future. But if that was the case why would he even hang onto the other half, as you'd literally be knowingly throwing away money (and at the time a substantial amount at that). And I don't know anyone that would do that... ok, maybe there is one person that's enough of a masochist to still hold something they always seem so utterly convinced has no future (our good mate ravanelli ).

I'm expecting the Ilara deal to come through, ResAppDx fits too well within their business case, and not too long ago they also did another funding round. I'm not expecting much revenue from it however, though I wouldn't be surprised if it's our largest revenue stream at this stage.

Medgate won't be our last hope if it fell through (I'm sure we could still successfully complete another CR or even sell the SleepCheck IP), but yes we definitely have a lot riding on it now as major short term target so if that falls through (and nothing else has come up before then) that will be pretty bad. One thing that gives me more hope than it going the way of Sanofi or RB is that it's not a new product, we already have gotten it out to partners (albeit not any that has generated any notable revenue), and for a Telehealth platform if they want to offer this type of service then they don't really have any option but to go with ResAppDx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.