RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Board members - Its time to buy or go, page-162

1. 1,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Everyone seems to be hanging their hat in the success of medgate. I mean if people don’t realise, Medgate is just trying to make their service look more comprehensive with wider offerings. They will ‘trial’ with almost anyone to achieve this. That wa s the same with coviu and pheonix. The aim for Telehealth players to to ‘appear’ to be a one stop shop and make them as relevant as possible. It’s a ‘No Risk’ play for Medigate to trial Resapp and not be bound to anything going forward. I think that’s why they do it, just for people to perceive they have so many options online in terms of functionality, but in the end the doctors will have to want to use it...

Also, RAP will have probably 2-4 more announcements aimed at hyping up the shareprice before they pull the trigger on the cap raise. Be aware if it doesn’t work getting the price up, those buyers will be disappointed and likely turn around and sell.
    It looks like morgans will lead this raise. Its a high risk strategy for their clients... I really can’t see many taking up the next raise - I’m guessing it will be spread around to other broking networks and RAP will have to give out some options (at least to the lead manager) to get it away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.