RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

If the BOD buy on market in say 6 weeks (not before necessarily)...

1. 6,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 849
    If the BOD buy on market in say 6 weeks (not before necessarily) then can we assume that the Medgate pilot study is going very well and their ultimately signing up is a fait accomplis? One would think so. So we await the BOD to see if this happens. Don't miss the boat. If in 12 weeks time there is a price sensitive TH at say 8 cents (due to some smoke from some BOD on market buy ins) then they should come back on at say 14 cents and maybe close above 20 cents on the day. So those who sit on the sidelines saying "I will buy back in on positive news from the Medgate study" will have to buy in around 20 cents not the 5.4 cents as of now or the 8 cents SP prior to the trading halt.
    Such is the pain from sitting it out...almost as bad as the pain we have suffered holding until now. I must say that on the face of it 5.4 cents is looking cheap and will assist greatly in averaging down...hmmm. Think I will sit it out until next week though so I can sniff the wind. My sniffer until now as far as RAP has been concerned is as numbed down as that of a long time toot addict. Only got ourselves to blame even though we rail against the genius's running the show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.