MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

board n breakfast

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Well, as far as the TGA goes despite all the comments here of management not pulling their finger out in a timely fashion, the record shows that management do what they set out to do. The new board members certainly bring to the table a new level of trade networking and another exciting chapter to the company's development and movement from an R&D to a profit bearer.. The SPP I would say is less attractive to the likes of the retail investor given the proximity to the SP and may lend itself to the Sophs and other big backers looking to increase their holdings and contribute to the company's coffers.

Looking at the people and international contacts getting involved in this company's business IMHO I think this becomes a no brainer for a 2011 major step forward.

I wont be looking closely at the SP for a while as I don't want to be tempted to sell on the whim of some exciting action and day play. IMO This looks allot like PRR did 18 months ago where the 2-4 pip movements looked significant until they became a flat line equivalent against their major developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.