CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Thanks to whoever posted the recordings of the AGM. With all the...

1. 482 Posts.
    Thanks to whoever posted the recordings of the AGM.
    With all the experience (371 years), and qualifications that our so called Board of Directors and Key Managers have,
    from a broad range of fields from Mining, Corporate
    Financing & Legal, Accounting, Management & Financial and
    Administration. It beats me how they can't even get
    Accounting 101 right? Managing Company funds?
    They even have it in their Corporate Governance in the Conti Website - under responsibilities of the Board. It's such a shame because some have great qualifications & experience. That's why they were brought in the first place, & to help improve Corporate Governance. Goes to show experience does not always translate to success. I shall hope for shareholders sake they start, looking at the corporate structure & only employing personnel that are critical to the business. Big in roads in cost savings can be made there.

In the recording I could not hear any mention of the 60M options expiring Feb 2013, so it means to say the $30M of potential conversion money is as good as toast, this would have solved all of Conti's working capital problem.

Vanmag in the 2 weeks? Can the person who was taken to view these documents clarify this? Looks like the next 6 weeks will indeed be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.