JMS 2.86% 17.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no...

1. 144 Posts.
    Once again, I find disappointment. Once again, I find no satisfaction. Once again, I find that it's time for many on this forum to grow up.

Is Baron an opportunist? That is, is he an ideological chameleon, without any real morality, without a soul? If you can make any sense out his abhorrent cajoleries, then you must have gotten higher marks in school than I did.

He must indeed be at a loss when someone presents a logical counterargument to his pretentious, insincere subliminal psywar campaigns. Well, in Baron's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things.

The biggest difference between me and Baron is that Baron wants to tip the scales in his favour. I, on the other hand, want to appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented with JMS.

Let me just leave you with one parting comment: What you don't know CAN hurt you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.