JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

board of directors, page-99

1. 10,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    Hi Fodder thanks for that mate I appreciate it. I don't have an ego as such so anyone can say what they like and it doesn't worry me. The only thing I hate is fights (debates are cool though hehehe) they are counter productive and what's the point. Especially when no one really knows who anyone else is.

You might also be right I might not understand the culture of the chat site. But it's not my style. If you believe something say it and if you hear something post it. It's up to people to make up their own minds. So long as you believe what you are saying and it's true of course.

Someone asked me how much I was down on JMS today. Sorry can't remember if it was you Fodder or someone else. The truth is I am up so much this year it honestly doesn't make a difference. Thanks to BHP, ERO and a few other goodies. I mention this so people understand I don't care what happens short term.

It is just that I believe JMS is good short term but it doesn't matter if it's medium or long term. I only buy stocks I believe in. And I bought more JMS today smart or stupid time will tell but I remain confident in JMS. I know down the track worst case it will pay off if I hold.

And you are right it will be a little bumpy getting there whether short, medium or long term hehehe. And one more thought maybe it's time I changed forum culture what do you think you never get anywhere tip-toeing hehehe.

Good luck to you all Fodder, SpottyGoose, Marksman and even Skunk who believe it or not has a good sense of humour (and that's not a shot at him either) and all the rest of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $690.1K 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 966222 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 577733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.