EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Board of Management, page-60

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Bolat - and I understand your post, but as Topender said the other day, lets all unite as shareholders - because that is what we have in common. So I think we should all clean the slate on whats what in regards of this stuff and start clean - I personally have nothing against either Wabbit or Ahjay and whilst I don't agree with them on everything but probably agree on most things when you thing about it objectively, I also don't need to agree all the time either, but I still have respect for them and having a different opinion as they may see things differently due to their different experiences in life - that's good because none of us knows all the answers for everything yet (I know I don't - but if anyone knows the answer of keeping the missus happy without selling my soul - PLEASE SHARE ASAP). Hence why I wrote that to Wabbit - I do have respect for others peoples views hence my request for him, if I had no respect for him I would not have done that. So please Bolat I am asking you too, as I have respect for you as well, lets give everyone the same respect and start. After all we are supposed to be fighting for our investments together from this company - lets not fight each other everytime someone says something we don't agree or like. The Board and Management who have to have our respect, and at the moment I am not sure they do, and I hope that whatever they do next will be something that gains our respect whatever it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.