RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Hi @coolcat1941 I understand your frustration but I disagree...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Hi @coolcat1941 I understand your frustration but I disagree with you regarding Dr Tony Keating, yes he is a nice guy but he is a very big asset to this company and should stay. Don't forget he was instrumental in ResApp obtaining TGA and CE certification for a novel device this alone is huge in its own right.. FDA - well he put in an effort and gave it his best shot ( not over yet) but why the sudden No Deal from FDA? Tony and Experian group with their 99% clearance rate were bewildered as to why the harsh decision seriously why not just issue another set of questions? I feel for Tony, this company and all shareholders as well as associate professor Udantha Abeyratne, (the inventor of the technology) It's not right particularly under these extreme circumstances when our device should be out there in the world now doing what is designed to do and that is help!! It definitely works and it should be out there doing it's thing. The Corona virus outbreak should have put a huge explanation mark next to ResApp's name. Very poor judgement by the FDA and they should be ashamed of themselves for not approving this for their American citizens to ultimately help save their lives. Just over the top bureaucracy at it's finest! ResApp should be fast tracked through the FDA as an emergency medical device tool to aid in this crisis over in the US etc. Maybe if our company went into a 50/50 joint venture with a listed large American entity the outcome may have been different?! Do we have pharmaceutical companies or whatever lobbying against this company to the FDA? It's so strange that everything seems to go wrong in the United States but everywhere else thus far it is fine and dandy just like candy. Even had good results in Indonesia in the early days... I'm sure the record will be set straight at the meeting between ResApp, Experian group and the FDA in the very near term. Now as I stated before in my opinion I think Tony is overworked and should just be our CEO & not the MD, however this is just my opinion.

As far as China is concerned how do you know that things aren't going on behind the scenes we don't know the whole story here. Yes Tony has been going backwards and forwards to China, obviously something is brewing but what? hopefully we will find out soon enough...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 17/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.