RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I am not emotional that is for sure but i do wanna protect my...

1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I am not emotional that is for sure but i do wanna protect my investment even i have averaged down since last drop ( not sure it is a wise decision)
    if i decide to invest I do know the risk. my patience is running a bit thin atm, considered this App is supposed to work in this environment but what we have a deafening situation where we don't know if they are actually working?
    you think until you lose all your money before thinking very hard about this reality.
    I have to tell you, apart from some successful tests and approvals are in place but it does not translate much in deal and revenue. even the direction is unknown. US trial and FDA f..ed over few times, some loud noises about lot of interests dont help much.
    I am sorry but you are giving false hope, look in reality and see yourself. I would be very interested to see how Conviu comes out from this as this is not far to go.
    I tell you all the facts and current share price atm, what you are saying is your opinion! tell me some facts as you mentioned the last post about "they are working behind the scene" ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.