RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Board Refresh, page-215

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 1,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    I have no problem with wait and see..at least we all will know better by end of this month when Conviu deals come? yes or no I don't know. I'm not bitter and blame anyone for what I invest in so far. if its a loss it is a loss. But as an investor, we all wanna see what the company has done so far. we just look at the fact, reality and presumption people trying to guess what company does at the moment and it does not help. they either can prove they can do it or can't do it. you have to know the disease has already started from December last year, so it has been 3 and half months without any further concrete news of what the App can do for the world? I just throw some reality to you guys to know. keep the cool head and of course, don't be allured by "potential" and " interest" words from the management. we need to get it done otherwise the App might not be as great as it seems. you can spin a positive view on it, but balance the view out we need some reality check when looking at the whole picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.