RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Eloi - You have more faith in the FDA than I do The US FDA like...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1431
    Eloi - You have more faith in the FDA than I do

The US FDA like the FAA like most government agencies around the world have become to cosy with the largest corporations to the detriment of the smaller ones.

Look on Youtube 60 minutes 'the opioid crisis' to see what I mean thousands of deaths every year because of this - then look at Australian 60 minutes on the Boeing Max - how was this plane allowed to fly. How do those situations happen ?

An entity like Experian has a 99% approval rate with the FDA because they are used to dealing for many many clients to 'shepherd' their applications through the FDA, Experian would be in daily communication with the FDA on many of its clients applications - this would typically involve:-
    - Experian looking very carefully at the research results and data that ResApp DX -US application had to ensure they were certain they had sufficient to gain US FDA regulatory approval.
    -Experian probably having assisting ResApp in preparation of the FDA application and having very significant input into the final draft ResApp FDA application.
    - Experian playing the 'go between' between the FDA and RAP in ensuring all FDA concerns are answer
    It is inconceivable to me that the FDA would decline this ResApp application without first asking Experian for answers for any remaining concerns they had on the application and exhausting all opportunities for ResApp through Experian to reply - that simply does not NORMALLY happen if you employ Experian - especially such a non decrepit decline reasoning.

The research data and employing Experian should have ensured that this 2nd attempt should have seen us get FDA approval - I don't have the answer however I find it strange

Hopefully with COVID -19 emergency situations require emergency solutions - lets hope ResApp get before someone like President Trump and and Vice President Pence who seem willing to cut the 'Red Tape' . Emergency Situations require fast tracking and testing Emergency Solutions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.