IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

That is a bit of sensationalist rubbish, Rangi. Even if MR...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    That is a bit of sensationalist rubbish, Rangi. Even if MR started to sell that amount of shares the bottom would fall out the price of the share and he would be left with stuff all. Like Boiler says I think he is a good salesman (when we needed a good salesman, by the way) but he certainly does not strike me as a stupid or dishonest man. He - like the rest of us - will only become a wealthy man when the research and the product is deemed effective by the FDA. In the meantime I am quite sure that he is only too aware of what would happen to his investment if he as a director started to sell that amount of shares.

If, like a lot of us say, we are in this for the long term, then we need to be aware that there will be board changes and staff reorganisations etc. from time to time. To me I am reassured by the fact that Lucy Turnbull is still there and Dr Frazer is still Chief Medical Officer. Two eminent people who, in my opinion, cannot and I am sure, would not, be associated with a fly by night organisation as some people here seem to suggest that PRR is.

Whether the company succeeds in its endeavours...well, I guess time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.