IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

boiler - i didnt scroll through old posts to check on u but i do...

1. 10,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    boiler - i didnt scroll through old posts to check on u but i do believe you - i have noted a fair bias on hotcopper to "good news only"- i dont know if it was u who posted about the nasdaq listing to be a non event, and the price would go up before and drop after - whoever that was was pretty right and i bet they didnt get many thumbs up! i have them to thank for me lightening off a few in the mid 20's ( a dearer priced purchase i had )

i get that way that i dont post all the time when i sell because you get too many taunts and jokes about not "staying" , and too many posters wanting u to justify your move - well i am lucky enough to have cheap prr shares remaining , but i did get my daughter into them at over 20c in a bout of exuberance.

BACK TO THE RESHUFFLE - it seems there has been no credit given to the chairwoman and other board members - it is possible they knew martin rogers had deficiencies and a change would be for the better - i dont think lucy turnbull would have got to where she is if she was not a good judge of peoples strengths and weaknesses!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.