AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

board shake up, page-8

1. 2,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    They should've announced this during business hours so it gets picked up on the radar.

I thought a new board member would be on the cards as an addition( not as a replacement) for gpn (re new shareholder statement a few days back) and not for yrr. Very interesting. Would be better if the share price starts to lift north.

Am I crying about this change? Nope. However I am still against all the unnecessary dilution and would like an explanation on the machinations of how those ludicrous deals post Australian Uranium (the takeover was announced from the start) added value to yrr with the share price doing nothing except fall. Can we be compensated for the dilutions now?

If the uranium is worth $2-$3, add the vanadium of another $3, were would yrr be without those machinations?

New board can we have an update NOW? Can we have the final results released for the vanadium NOW? I believe it is our right as shareholders and your duty to act in the best interest of ALL shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $107.3K 7.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 795084 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7334515 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.