PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Hi Bruce no drama it was your comment "But the very wise would...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi Bruce
    no drama it was your comment "But the very wise would have bought other Gold stocks like SLR near their lows!" by inference means the not so very wise would have stuck with ABU. Apologies for putting words in your mouth if that wasn't intended.
    Anyway enough of that, I don't want to go back. I've been going backwards for too long now!

I see this current situation as an opportunity for the company to get back on its feet. I would not be surprised to see the board resign next week and then we can have a resolution before April. I hope we can take BNP on face value that they want to take another direction for all holders benefit. I think they will have been doing quite a bit in the background since December and have some workable plans. I am sure that they have proposed this in consultation with other major shareholders. They may well be trying to head off a low ball takeover. They will need to put their plans to shareholders at some stage and we can evaluate. All we are getting at the moment is hands in the air and shut up shop. We have all been through the ringer and had a life changing experience, but where there's life there's hope.
    Unfortunately those responsible will walk away without a scratch, but will soon be forgotten.
    Good luck to all, stay positive.
    PB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.