HLX 0.00% 0.3¢ helix resources limited

Good to see the Australian public mimicking our leaders and...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Good to see the Australian public mimicking our leaders and talking of a spill.  Hasn't that worked out well for everyone in the Liberal Party and the Australian public....

The fundamentals of the company are significantly better than when we were three years ago and whilst I agree that a more aggressive approach to marketing and news flow is required at this time (as the nature of the news has changed), I don't doubt the value of what the company is sitting on. I also know that we didn't get to this position by chance and I am still supportive of the current management to see it through.

I am sure that there are a few people out there who have enough stock to keep dumping to keep the share price low and achieve their own personal ambitions. With these low volumes, it is hard to take the decline as a serious mass-exodus of the stock. The belief and potential still remains as it did back in October 2017.

https://unauthorised investment advice/columnists/will-helixs-cobar-copper-project-company-maker/

"Somewhat remarkably for a company listed on the ASX back in 1986, Helix has “only’’ 354m shares on issue. It means that leverage to continued success at Collerina is as good as it gets" and "As might be suspected from an explorer that has survived for more than three decades without blowing up its capital base"

If you want to bang-on like Tony Abbott to undermine for a spill, then you have lost your nerve and sight of the potential. Put your shares out and I'll happily continue to pick them up at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.793M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.99K 4.529M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
74 162708384 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 45697297 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.