MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

For any company to succeed what is most important is the...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    For any company to succeed what is most important is the MANAGEMENT!
    A group of people, called the execution team. This team does all the heavy lifting and in the time of need goes to the Board which should be mixed of executive as well as independent.

Irony, MNS never had a stable and solid management team. Biggest mistake is to make existing Board member also managing Director (I am very sure big fees are being paid by Hoshi to his friend Michael and Wade, huge red flag but let’s see how those fee look like. I can bet they must be exceeding $600K/annum for part time advisory). One can build a solid execution team of CEO and COO for around $600K.

MNS did had a stable CEO, and NEVER had one COO. The CFO is only to meet AXS financial compliance and not a real manufacturing CFO.

With such a poor structure where company is played as a pendulum by the Board, please don’t anticipate for a good result.

FP seems to be quite loyal to his investors, but Hoshi, Mona and other have not added any value rather eaten up the $ only. They should be fired and FP must be put under pressure to bring a management team. Otherwise each quarter would be gone and we would be keep loosing value of our shares, and these non performing Board would continue to take $ from our pocket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.