ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

boarding passes issued...will we take off., page-10

1. 2,232 Posts.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/07/24/coal-supply-cuts-idUSL6E8IKD5Q20120724

"Outside the United States, coal prices have stabilised at around $85 per tonne since May, but the real problem is that this price is already below cost for some producers...But some U.S. and Australian miners now also have cash costs matching Russia's of up to $100 a tonne at port while facing a spot coal price of less than $90 including shipping costs."

Good read the above. Coldry's $51 FOB bodes extremely well...~$34 margin even at $85 when others are closing shop.

Regardless of tomorrows outcome - the Coldry economics are compelling for both domestic/export.

My main concern pre Monash Mar 15 ann was that the DFT be completed without massive dilution...ie at sp's of sub 1c.

The DFT is a long way down the track now (remember the $875k ECT received from GW is dilution free)

DFT completion is slated for Oct/Nov (2-3 mth away) - truuuly landmark stuff...with AGL Aug 15 and other "potential" goodies ann in between.

Bottom line - Im very confident as a minimum that DFT completion will occur with funding from Monash/IMFA at either the $4-6m rates...dilution same.

Interesting thing is Monash/IMFA have indicated they will facilitate/make provision for the building of Coldry demo/Matmor pilot plants as well....~$90-100m. Are these people crazy? These are ASX ann's!

"Mr. Youren states “We are still very committed to the ECT investment...We can confirm that the funding that we have organised in conjunction with our partners IMFA includes funds for the development of Coldry, Matmor"

That was just ONE week ago. Mikes comments were solid too.

Reputations are at stake here and its definitely not just ECT's. Monash/IMFA are organisations run by highly reputable people (Neal Youren/Parry Agius) and I highly doubt they make ASX ann's lightly.

I reckon ECT/Monash/IMFA will come to the party tomorrow one way or another. They have long known July 26 is a crucial ASX ann date (and playing on shareholders minds...haha) - and last Thurs ann made some solid statements indeed.

tick tock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $0 24

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 17503943 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12716015 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.