TZL 4.76% 2.2¢ tz limited

boardroom blitz

1. 327 Posts.
    Dear All,

As a non-aussie with my life savings wrapped up in TZ and a massive paper loss, I have been viewing the recent shenannigans with abject horror. What I do not have is an understanding of the players in the game so can anyone explain it to me. I have watched the posts with interest and already have a feel for the clap trap some posters wish to spout. I do not want emotion, propoganda or vitriol just unemotional, well thought out fact preferably with the evidence to back it up.

So who are the players Pool, Chew and Sigalla.

Klass Pool I only know from a few sensible posts on here, for getting sucked in by the Amsterdam presentation and then for setting up a hostile take-over which has floored the share price. What else does he bring?

Dr/Mr/etc Chew seems to be a medium sized asian investor. What are his motivations and resources.

Andrew Sigalla did a good job of raising cash for the start up and was asked back but recently has been vilified by many posters even though he is just as big a holder as Mr Chew. What has he brought to the company? Cash, know how and impetus. The board have got the Anixter deal and an LOI with Dell but no cash has yet been seen in the bottom line. Will Anixter deliver cash soon?

On to the new board protagonists:

Paul Casey, a decent round at the memorial and a pretty light weight airline executive from what I can see. The travel software start-up doesn't add much value but Sennet Capital might provide a decent capital stream, maybe that is what he brings to the table.

Mark Bouris set-up Wizard Loans (whoever they might be) but does not have any direct experience that I can see with tech. I recognise a good manager can manage anything but what will be his key role? He might add pezzaz in the aussie market but is unknown anywhere else in the world.

Mr Ting has an impressive resume as does the dutchy but the are clearly in the game as reps for Mr Chew and Klass. It seems Mr Bouris doesn't want to put his money into the company but perhaps risking his reputation suggests I might still have a nugget rather than a lump of fool's gold.

Who has the best chance of bringing in Capital and eventually the bacon? Mr Casey or Mr Bouris?

So please can someone with some pucker knowledge provide a business case as to what the proposed new board might bring and what a board under Mr Casey might bring. Don't just stick to the strengths lets also look at the weaknesses and then we might be better able to decide who to vote in.

Schnowzer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $5.644M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $30 1.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3650 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 238691 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.