PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

boardroom cleanout, page-29

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes insaf, what a horrible trifecta that is. But, contrary to many others, I am willing to admit it, while there are others trying to find excuses for the Management and Board's failures.

I always maintained that facts and figures should have been taken in consideration more so than fallacies and conjectures but, as per usual, I have been attacked and ridiculed.

IMHO, when there were legal threats made to some HC posters, that raised my suspicions a little more, and I should have followed through my gut instinct instead, and get out. I didn't and it was very silly of me.

Will we ever be able to get out of this mess.????? That I don't know. But all I know is that we have all the odds against us.

Board Members including the Chairman walking out is not a good sign. Nor is another Capital raising looming up when IMO we haven't even voted for the ratification of the last one as yet.

One of my major concerns now is...will the Chinese walk away with Cockatoo and the Company for practically nothing.??
    Just DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.