PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

boardroom jibe

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Loved Mosig's bit (with Oly's interpretaion added)........

"we weren't really looking for gold"

(Oly: but we happily stumbled on Santa's 11 mill ozs golden playground amidst the 50 mill ozs pm resource) .....

"Skaergaard is a phenomenal project, phenomenal but we might have to share it with a major"

(Oly : the ORM for serious wealth creation is now being charted) .....

"Munni Munni is a JORC resource and probably closest to early development but we would first like to see increase from current 2 million ozs to 3 or 4 mill ozs based current drilling and will also explore-drill the southern part for extensions " .....

(Oly : havent found "mother feeder" yet and bound to be more than 2.9 g/t mix with Rhodium in it)

"We are excited by Polar Bear and although no assays yet, have learned a lot from recent drilling"

(Oly : tighten yr seatbelts, hold yr breaths and watch this space) .......

Might book a seat for the AGM end Nov ...... nice to see some spice added with a drill "result" from the Bear by then maybe hey ?

Looking at the register again, looks like directors + coupla top shareholders hold 60+% of the stock. Sheesh by my further reckoning counting rowers' heads, probably only about 10% left possibly "loose" hands, tho 100K lots like TTs recent offer are top 20 stuff so rare items.

Gold and pgms rocking on again as the USDX is running outa puff in its deadcat bounce and still very much in primary downtrend fathoming new depths for mine. Cant wait for the toy factory's updated numbers and status wrt project "critical mass" due by end of year, cos that might give Lord Rooster something to really crow about.

Should be another "nice" day coming up based whats happening in the forex and pms markets overnite.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.