PGM 10.7% 2.5¢ platina resources limited

Get real bros. PGM will never produce an ounce from Skaergaard...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Get real bros. PGM will never produce an ounce from Skaergaard solo ...... its too freeaking BIG.

PGM will prob do the feasibility study and present the 50 mill oz resource (which includes 11 mill ozs GOLD) on a platter for a billion buck free carry for 50% ! Thats the way of true Olympian companies ... horse-trade from a possie of STRENGTH. Only Q in my mind is WHO is gonna be the lucky major to put up the cash for half haha.

Munni Munni is a different animal ....... 50% of the 24 mill tonnes grading 2.9 g/t @ my back of envelope AUD 150 / tonne paydirt value, is already at JORC RESERVES status. That one yes if OK ...... only a stone's throw from Karatha.

Then we have the Polar bear with a mind of its own until it can be tamed haha.

On technos I was kinda hoping we might get one more little retrace to give me mate TT a chance to recover his possie at only a small premium. Dont know now (?)

All personal speculation and opinion of course ...... but I put my money on the line and tellyas about it as Im doing it ........ plenty for ALL alert Olympians with conviction haha.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $24.47K 929.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1017078 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 149542 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.26pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.