AEV 3.85% 1.4¢ avenira limited

Spider,don,t get your hopes up on an apology.Your posts will be...

1. 251 Posts.
    Spider,don,t get your hopes up on an apology.Your posts will be tagged as downramping and forgotten by those who wish to deceive themselves of the true status of MAK.I too have been vindicated in my postings of nearly 2yrs ago.And like you, I have asked questions of A.D and Dean Richardson,ability to govern this company to becoming a major RP producer.For the life of me,I could never understand why MAK haven,t been spending it,s time and effort,and SH,s money, at Sandpiper/moeb.It just seemed so logical to be working with their JV partners at UCL.Especially with the Industry backing that would come with having John Kahlbetzer on the team.I don,t purport to be an expert,but IMHO blind freddy could see this was the way to go.As for AD,s BRR,well what can be said,only that it was one of the most inept and gutless attempts to hood wink the SH masses,once again. PS.Dapper,you just joined an ever growing membership of many people that question MAK managements strategies,and have been blacklisted when querying their position on certain matters.SHAME ON THEM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $36.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.629K 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2823556 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2883982 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.