CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

boardroom radio interview , page-16

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    @AugustusGloop76

"Factory already had capacity of at least 10,000 stacks per year from the 2009 Opening announcement."

You may be right. But my recollection was that was the capacity of the factory as built, but they didn't commission and put into operation all plant. They may have commissioned and competed validation in order to close out final payments on equipment orders....but you always try to avoid that if you are not going to use the equipment as it starts your warranty period on equipment....which there is no point in doing if it is going to sit there barely making 5-10% of capacity.

So the whole larger furnace thing probably centred around that to a certain extent...though contracts will always have a milestone for when the warranty will start irrespective of when you start using the equipment.

So the take away my assumption is whilst the plant has an existing "DESIGN" capacity of 10,000 units their actual capacity is obviously well under that. Going from say a capability of X to X + 1,500 makes me think they are still well under a current capacity of 5,000units annually (All guesswork I might add so dont choke me if its wrong...but you get the idea of what I am thinking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.