CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

It's 'fundamentally' true China can replicate anything , but...

1. 169 Posts.
    It's 'fundamentally' true China can replicate anything , but some things won't find a market in the West because they will simply be inferior and unacceptable . The heat generated by this tech over a long period means it has to be built to a standard and cost that negates any kind of broad market thinking if not done right .They build Rolls Royce copies that sell into their own market , but people won't buy that product in the big markets outside China . Granted CFU has a way to go to ' ARRIVE ' but the fact that the Germans re : Technophobes have rallied to us and the fact that them and their neighbours
    are warming to mCHP tells me they don't want second best .
    You could add to all that , some high profile litigation is now playing out against the kind of piracy that has been part of the mindset of Chinese manufacturing and there are signs high cost development is starting to filter back to more traditional bases ( US...Europe ) because of incremental pay rises within China over the passed few years .If we were to find orders /uptake BLOW out suddenly then maybe second tier products would find a niche , but the old 'getting what you pay for' is suitable safe-guard for me and even cheap copies are unaffordable in that scenario . Just my opinion .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.