NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

""I want actionI want to see whos been buying hundreds of...

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    ""I want action
    I want to see whos been buying hundreds of millions of shares! I want to know why they are buying , talk is cheap
    I want action ""

If you have been holding the shares for years then what is a few weeks going to do? We are all impatient but patience
    at the end of the day will pay off

""I agree , Newsat is the Laughing stock.......
    No news just crappy ramps week after week .
    Crappy BRR interview. Tells us something we dont know for once AB. Im not happy where's the End of Year Report.
    I smell a rat ! ""

Newsat is the laughing stock????
    please, i hold all my lifes savings at the moment in NWT yet i would never dare name this stock as the 'laughing stock' of the asx. If your holding onto the stock and believe it is what it is then please do us all a favour and sell it that way someone else can pick it up and maintain the faith.

""Capping , you got to be kidding me !
    Look at LYC for 3 months ,now that was capping !
    It has taken about a week for my .007 to get near the top and I was only 35m back.
    IMO I will not see that order come to pass , I have so many of these that I, Like many others want the NEWS. ""

Thats the only comment i've heard from you with no evidence to back that up. Just a baseless comment.

""I agree , Newsat is the Laughing stock.......""
    Yep i'll just end with that quote. pretty much sums it all up very nicely.

I'll be smart and just ignore you so this will be my last post regarding you thyshift.

CHEERS GL TO ALL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.