VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

As much as it's been extremely testing waiting for news over the...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As much as it's been extremely testing waiting for news over the time since November, I'd still rather be in than out with the developments that are pending.

The Yuqida tenement resource upgrade could come at any time, once the CNY celebrations are over. I'd like to see a bit of a kick-a-long with the sp, as we got for the LSI upgrade.

The JV for Copper Flats could come right out of the blue and catch out anyone who is not in. This would be a boost for ORD, with Suplejack being funded to proceed drilling.

The way I see it, the main game is Laos, and the rerating we should get when SARCO is floated. The IPO market has been on hold for much of the last year, but there are signs that this may change this year. I've heard a few times to watch for the Facebook IPO, news of which would herald a renewed wave of IPO's. The article below from the SMH is suggesting it will be within 3 or 4 months, filing as soon as Wednesday.

''We are expecting 2012 to be a year of recovery for the IPO market led by the Facebook IPO,'' said Kathy Smith, Renaissance Capital's principal.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/facebook-worth-up-to-100-billion-20120129-1qnnt.html#ixzz1kpNNY84O

Things could change more quickly for the outlook for ORD than the very slow output at present would seem to suggest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.