boat people - centrelink cycle, page-46

1. 35,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    where i am atm there is a very large cross section of races and the one thing that comes up most often is the boat people problem.

i was speaking to a jordy this morning and asked him if he was a 457 - no.

he said he has been out here for several years but the hoops he had to go through were very painful. and expensive. he also said, along with many others, that if australia keeps going the way we are now we will end up like britain where some areas speak only arabic and not a white to be seen.

everyone is of the same opinion - that the influx of boat people if left unchecked will cause a lot of problems and that they do not assilmiate with the locals.

one chap who had to go to brissy for the company said he has not seen so many asians in one place but he said they all seem to mix with others. the ones coming out on boats dont.

nobody begrudges true refugees a new home - but there is a growing resentment, even hatred, for the ones slipping through the system where access to all areas is given.

imho they should be immediatley deported. and on christmas island they should get rid of the call to prayer (unlike obama who said it is the sweetest sound i find it demonic) and put them through compulsory bible classes.

i wonder how many women and girls died on seivex 10 (or 9??) because they were wearing the burkha. ban it!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.