CWE 0.00% 4.2¢ carnegie wave energy limited

Boat watching, page-18

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi all,

I'd like to open by saying that holding Carnegie is an excercise in frustration! I have been a holder for approximately three years now, patiently waiting for the company to deliver....

I don't post often (well rarely) but appreciate the contributions made by those (MF, TJ, LOD, PT, CDave, Bonus, BJ, And.......the list could go on) perhaps with more time, enthusiasm...whatever it is that enables them to provide continuous, often robust analysis of the company, opportunities moving forward..I enjoy reading your posts, thank you.

I have recently moved from the east coast and now find myself plus the family living near Fremantle. I've been over here three months and confirm it has been a hectic winter- serious wind plus swell and believe the decision to delay the deployment was an excellent decision!

I have chosen to comment now because I concur strongly with other posters that now is the opportunity to deploy. This week! I am sick of the BS! I surfed at Secret Harbour this morning, 2-3 ft max, offshore wind for the entire time I was in the water- the next week looks better, no swell, off shore for most of it. It's time, and if it doesn't happen, it's never going to happen. Talk of Chile, the UK etc. is a pipe dream if the company can't deploy soon. I hope we can.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.