bob brown, page-53

1. 1,000 Posts.
    I dont understand if the Greenies are about the environment then why are most of the legislations they try to pass for things like gay marriage abortion and anything else that i belive the larger part of the community do not accept.

Why dont they just be open and start a party like the sex party or family first just be upfront dont hide behind the green argument.

In regards to raising funds by Bob Brown for the floods, well i dont think its a great achievement, I mean our local milk bar is having an appeal to raise money so I think it was only natural for him to do that. I personally think he is a fruit cake and Victorians were very quick to pick up and voiced there concerns with their votes.

And no im not living in the 50's guys as im sure i will be told by some posters.

The argument of show us proof and real facts and we can make informed decisions are is great.

I belive Tony Abbot has it right, we dont need to sign up to a world organisation for the carbon trading scheme and commit to billions a year, we will use the same money here and make our industries more environmentaly friendly by us AUSTRALIANS.

Its our money and it should be used by our country only, im sick of subsidising other countries. Just as long as Julia doesnt get her hands on the money, might go into the NBN part 2.

Anyway good night all both greenies, labour and Libs at the end of the day we are all people and all the appeals for Queensland is showing how much of a caring nation of people were are.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.